Monday 24 November 2014

Life- True Teacher

I am life. I start when the elements got fuse or defuse. I die when my friend heart stop pumping the blood. I am the one who make everyone to live. Most of them I got ignore cause of the selfishness in creatures. They do not care about me. They think I am worthless. But when the time came they start knowing my true value. When they lose something they love then Life matters to them.

Life is the most beautiful gift to us. But we forget the value of it just for our own selfishness. We always ignore the importance of it. Life teach us so many thing we also don't value them till we lose something. Life is out true friend , out true teacher. Life is worthless until you don't give it value.
I saw regularly people not following traffic rule and get their life in danger because of which many life can destroy.
Some days ago I saw a person with his child seating on the back seat of bike. Traffic light was going to green after 10 seconds but he didn't wait for it jump the traffic light. A truck was coming from other side was just miss to hit them otherwise they die. I don't know why people just jump traffic light and say traffic police is responsible for all this. We never understand out duties. If we understand out duties then we can save out life. 
In life we go through many emotions like happiness, sadness, etc. Life always try to teach us things to go through different type of situations without any type of fear. Life in starting age tells us who is good and who is bad and how to enjoy every moment without being desolate. Life then after sometime teach us how to live. Life teach us many thing during this stage by accidents and situations.
Life try to make us so strong that we always forget out sorrow moments and enjoy them with a smile on out face. Life give us power to fight all the evil. Life teach us how to love, fight and many more things.
“I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

We should try to enjoy things that our life teach you without being sarcastic. Try to get knowledge from every stage of life. Never blame your life for anything. Life is precious life is valuable.
#life #teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment