Thursday 2 October 2014

Worst animal on plant - HUMAN BEING

These days, I am really fed up with many people. I thought that people always understand their mistake and also accept it. In my college cab i came to know that people also dont like the word - "sorry". I had fight with a girl in my cab and i said some thing which i should not say and then i said sorry but I guess she dont know the word sorry cause she replied me with bad words. I got shocked but my cab driver told me that this is the life and you have to go through it. I dont understand why the people put nose in other life. Why the hell they behave like this. I believe that Human beings are the most dangerous animal on the planet earth cause they try to put their nose in other's life . They always get jealous of other . They lie and do other things. I am really upset to know this harsh truth about us. We should try to understand that we are the most evolved creature on earth and behave like that not like wore than animals.
In last I want to say that I am also a human being and I don't put my nose in other's life or work even if that is good for me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment