Saturday 20 September 2014

Ginu - My pet

Hey everyone, today's post is for my pet guinea pig- GINU. He is just 2 months when i bought him. I chose him cause of his being different from other guinea pigs. He is so lazy that i have to brought lay to him so that he can eat. He know the time of his dinner, breakfast etc. He always make sounds when he want food. He don't run whenever i let him free. But when he got the niche to run he run under the bed and then i have to push my bed. He loves green grass alot . He just ate grass of a particular type. He had so much of curositiy about the new toys that i gave to him. I had to give him back now i miss him so much that sometimes i cry while thinking about him .. Pet is always best friend of yours. When i put him on my chest he used to hold me with his little paws tightly and came up and goes near to my heart. That was such an amazing experience when he came upto my chest . I always thought he like to hear my heart beats. He also start biting me when i forget to gave him the food and when he bite it feels like he was tickling me xD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment